Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Josiah - one month old today...

Well, it's been an entire month now. Pretty crazy. It's sort of difficult for me though to look back and assess the month as life has been a whirl wind. I can say though that I'm getting much less sleep then I was a month ago. :) It's been good though - he's a cute little guy though I'm really looking forward to when Jamie and I can get a full nights rest....but I will say, I'm definitely getting more sleep then Jamie. She's been awesome - getting up and feeding Josiah every 3 hours (or two hours as was the case the night before last).
The odd thing is that it doesn't seem like a super huge change to me...that could be because I get out and go to work...but I think some of it is due to the fact that life has never really been static for Jamie and me. We've had different people staying with us pretty constantly on and off over the last four years and we've moved every two years or less for the last seven years...so this hasn't been too much. As I said, he's a cute little guy and we're really enjoying him. We'll keep putting up pictures but I thought I'd post a one month update.
Later!

3 comments:

  1. He's definately beautiful! Thanks for coming by on Friday....still a tad annoyed that I had to give up my snuggle time.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need a Josiah fix pretty soon :) let me know a good time to some over and take some more pictures!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete