Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Been forever!


Hi guys -
I know, it's been forever since I've posted. My bad. Life has been a little crazy lately. The really big news, which I am super excited about, is that I am now working in childrens ministry! I am stoked - childrens ministry had crossed my mind quite a few times over the last year but I figured I'd never have the opportunity...and then the opportunity presented itself! I love it...totally love it.

It's been sort of funny because as I've told a couple of people, some have acted like they should feel sorry for me...sort of makes me laugh...I figure I got a promotion! :) I've had a total blast the last couple of weeks.

Besides that, Josiah is up and walking around! He has grown so much...it is amazing how time flies...he's now 15 months old! He is such a blessing...I sometimes still can't believe I'm the Dad of such a great little guy. He is full of life - loves to laugh, loves to play ball, and loves to play. Having a child is such an incredible responsibility and an incredible blessing. Sorry I haven't been posting pics of him!...Jamie's Mom just had some pictures of him on a kid sized Harley with a rag on and leather vest...they're awesome. I'll try to get those on here asap.

Well...that's all for now. I hope and pray all of you are doing well!

Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment